Tis the Season

{The Burns/Gustine Family 2012}




Tis the season to give thanks for all our blessings! This is my favorite time of year where we celebrate all our family traditions. This weekend begins our traditions- Parade of Holiday lights, Candlelight Christmas Eve service, visits from Santa aka Papa:), present exchanges, holiday food, Santa Hunt hosted by Papa and watching my children's eyes light up during every moment. I wanted to take a moment and thank all our customers this year for choosing us to help you decorate (in my mind) the most special place in your home. My mom and I have really enjoyed the exciting projects that have come to us and are looking forward to a new year with new and old customers. Our wish and prayer is for you and your family to have a very blessed 2013. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year from our Bungalow to yours...


{Finley (2) and Caden (5)

{Gustine Family 2012}




No comments:

Post a Comment