A "Knobby" Idea

{Now available at our store}
I am so excited about our new knob line that Country Cottage just sent to us!  I am feeling so inspired to add different knobs to client's pieces as well as my own kids dressers. I think the right knob can completely transform a piece of furniture. Here's some different styles to inspire you..

{houzz}

 I can see this knob on a vintage white dresser in a sophisticated girl or boy nursery. Love the silver pattern and bright pop of color behind it.

{Pinterest}

 The typical glass knob is no more! There are so many different styles available now then when I first started decorating. Try an oversized version for something different!

{Etsy}
 Hand painting knobs is a fun project for you and your child. You can personalize each knob with an initial or take a theme from your room and incorporate it. 

{36th Avenue}
 Step outside the box! These knotted rope knobs are so inspired. I can see these transcending any age or theme. I'm keeping this idea for my next nautical project!!

Enjoy your weekend! and as always we are here at the Bungalow to help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment