Newport Cottages: A true family business!

{DEVON COLLECTION}


{The Alvarez Family}
I decided to do a special post on Newport Cottages today as they are our vendor of the month. I am absolutely in LOVE with every piece of furniture from Newport. In fact, it is extra special to me that they are a family business just like ours that produces MADE in America quality furniture from baby to teen. I have been using them for over 6 years now and I wanted to share with you 4 of my favorite rooms where their furniture was a highlighted.
We are excited to offer a 5 percent discount on any items of theirs purchased through the end of October!





They offer many different styles and finishes for their wide selection of furniture items. See our design gallery for other styles www.beachbungalowdesigns.com or visit: www.newportcottages.com
Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment