Just in!! New Furniture at the Bungalow

{Beverly Collection from Newport Cottages}


We just discovered some new pieces to add to our selection at the Bungalow.. I am seeing a theme in all the pieces: Upholstery Tufting on the beds and chic shapes on the dressers.  I am loving these fun finds!!

{Newport Cottages}

{ Newport Cottages}




They also have an option without upholstery! I love the idea of the mint trim for a gender neutral nursery. It is available to be customized in any color combination.
{Art For Kids}
{ Art For Kids}
These new pieces from Art for Kids are great for an older girl's room. I think they could work long term through the teen years.



{Art for Kids}


 An upholstered daybed is a great toddler option. I am thinking about using a piece like this in Fin's big girl room. The soft edges make it easy for them to transition with their new found freedom! My little climber is going to need something like this..




No comments:

Post a Comment