Back-to-School: Treats for Your Aspiring Student

It's hard to believe it's that time of year again: back-to-school.  {Where does the time go?!}  Some of you have already "been there, done that," while for others, these next few weeks hold the familiar excitement of the "first day of school."

Our new school year started last week, and in the course of preparing myself for the occasion, I stumbled across some of the most darling school-themed gift ideas that I just had to share.

Whether you've just started the journey or are getting ready to begin, here are a few fun {and inexpensive} ideas to help your budding student celebrate the start of a new school year.  Check 'em out:

Girls, Girls, Girls: How adorable is this Crayola flavored lip balm?!  I couldn't resist.  A Nordstrom exclusive, these crayon-inspired lip balms are sure to bring a smile to any little girl...
Let's Hear It for the Boys:  After scouring Etsy for something original {and boyish enough to be "cool"}, I found this collection of boy-inspired Alphabet Wall Cards to help the little guys practice or learn his A,B,C's.  



I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.  Or perhaps they will inspire you to search out your own back-to-school treats.  Whatever the case, here's to a new school year full of good things...

No comments:

Post a Comment